s received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the South African II region. They are as follows:
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
e are believing the Almighty God that very soon, in every village all over the world, there would be a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, where people could be saved, discipled and trained in the fear of the Lord so that on the last day.
We would have people of all races from all tribes, from all tongues, who had been brought into the Kingdom of God on the platform of The Redeemed Christian Church of God praising the Almighty God.